sorry for the poor quality. Cayce took this picture at night.
Yes, their logo is of Speedy Gonzales
we got the Special Fajitas for Two.
I have never gone there to eat, but I have had take-out from there. It is always packed, from open to close and it is easier to just grab and go. Maybe one day, Cayce and I will have a sit down meal there. The meal we got is the same thing we get from San Jose's Mexican Bar and Grill. I love this meal and it was delicious. The beef was a little chewy and Cayce stupidly asked for no chicken, but the best part was the shrimp.
YUMMY
The shrimp was the best. I have eaten shrimp my whole life and I can tell what is fresh and what has been frozen or imported. My mom raised me as a shrimp lover, so I can call myself a shrimp connoisseur.
But without the chicken in this dish, it was really over powered by the beef and peppers, and they jipped me on the amazing shrimp.
There is my second restaurant review. I will have another up hopefully by the end of the month. We are going to be doing some travelling during Spring Break.... fingers crossed!





No comments:
Post a Comment