Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Christmas 2016

The girls had an amazing Christmas this year and it was the best one yet for them. We had been building our excitement all month doing the advent calendars and doing our countdown to my birthday and then to Christmas. I have a lot of pictures, but I am only going to share the good ones.







The girls got so much love from Cayce's work family. My mom and dad spoiled them rotten and they got some much needed time a week earlier from my grandma and Cayce's grandparents! My mom spoiled Cayce and I with new pots and pans from the Pioneer Woman collection and it matches our new kitchen back splash perfectly.

We were able to help out a couple who is in a similar situation that Cayce and I were in right when we moved in together. We helped them out with food and a few Christmas decor pieces and some kitchen needs and dog food. It was a very good Christmas, and I am happy that it is over. So ready for the new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Alice in Borderland volume 1 by Haro Aso *spoilers* PART 2

  I decided to split my blogpost for volume 1 into 2 because it would be hella long and I wasn't about that. Plus having the first part ...