Monday, December 26, 2016

Freebie Haul 12/19- 12/24

Sorry that this post is super late. Last week and this weekend were so crazy as I'm sure it was the same for all of you as well. I hope you all had an amazing Christmas and got everything that you wanted. So let's get onto the haul

Monday: Redeemed some coupons and got some mags.
3 cans of Purina One Smartblend from Smiley360 coupon.

We have a neighbor that is in the same exact situation that Cayce and I were in when we first moved in together and we have adopted them as our family. We had help this Christmas, and we wanted to give to a couple in need, so we donated food, and kitchen appliances, and the above dog food to their pit bull.
Kikkoman orange sauce and stir fry sauce.

Suave cocoa butter and shea lotion from Family Dollar freebie giveaway

January 2017 issue of allure magazine

December 26, 2016 issue of Us Weekly

Tuesday: NO Freebies

Wednesday: I got other birthday freebies but I didn't take pictures.
Mrs Fields Milk Chocolate Chip squished cookie

Thursday: Got some good stuff. Plus my annual birthday gift from Marlboro!!
Mane Tame Beard Oil

Marlboro birthday gift. Love the box

Marlboro birthday gift: ear phones

Mucinex fast max cold medicine

Friday: magazine day!!!
Live Prepared Creamy Potato Soup

December 30, 2016 issue of Forbes

January/ February 2017 issue of Men's Health

January 2, 2017 issue of Us Weekly

January 2017 issue of Southern Living

Janauary 2017 issue of Better Homes & Gardens

Saturday: only got a little freebie in the mail, and I gave it to my dad to use at work.
Grime Boss wipes & coupon

This week's freebie haul will be on time, I Promise!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...