I was going to post my entire reading list for the year, but that was way too boring for me. So, I decided to post my top 16 books that I have read this year.
1. Oasis by Dima Zales
2. Strange Candy by Laurell K. Hamilton
3. Silver Linings Playbook by Matthew Quick
4. Enamored by Claudia Shafer
5. Black 21 by Nancy Glynn
6. The Martian by Andy Weir
7. The Harlequin by Laurell K. Hamilton
8. Tiger Lily of Bangkok by Owen Jones
9. Blood Noir by Laurell K. Hamilton
10. Harry Potter and the Cursed Child by J.K. Rowling
11. UnEnchanted by Chanda Hahn
12. A Tale of Two Cities by Charles Dickins
13. The Man in the High Castle by Phillip K. Dick
14. 11/22/63 by Stephen King
15. Sons and Lovers by D.H. Lawrence
16. Trapped in Silver by Emily Sowden
These are my favorite books that I have enjoyed a great deal and will re-read. Trapped in Silver will be released in February and I am excited to get a copy because that story was just AMAZING.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Review: Alice in Borderland volume 1 by Haro Aso *spoilers* PART 2
I decided to split my blogpost for volume 1 into 2 because it would be hella long and I wasn't about that. Plus having the first part ...
-
I was originally going to do a review on just the book, but then decided to review and compare both the book and the movie as well. I am goi...
-
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jana from That Artsy Reader Girl . This week is a freebie prompt so I am going to be sharing m...
-
This outfit is called lazy day . I made this set just on a whim. I saw the socks while I was watching an episode of Pit Bulls and Parolees,...
















No comments:
Post a Comment