Sunday, December 11, 2016

Freebie Haul 12/5- 12/10

It was a good freebie week. I didn't think I was going to get a lot this week and on Monday, I kind of figured that to be true, but the rest of the week proved me wrong.

Monday: No Freebies

Tuesday: This definitely made up for the no freebies on Monday
December 12, 2016 issue of Us Weekly

Zicam Cold Remedy Crowdkit from CrowdTap

Saline Soothers nose wipes

Dolly Parton Imagination Library: Peace is an Offering

Wednesday: one lonely magazine
Fall 2016 issue of Milk Street Magazine

Thursday: No Freebies

Friday: My favorite freebie day
Free coupon for Chips Ahoy Thins

Hero of Hacksaw Ridge by Booton Herndon

Goodreads Giveaway Win: The Mortifications

Saturday: Big magazine day
Advil crowdkit from CrowdTap

January 2017 issue of Elle magazine

January 2017 issue of Marie Claire

December 15-29, 2016 issue of Rolling Stone

December 19, 2016 issue of Us Weekly

December 20, 2016 issue of Forbes

January 2017 issue of Cosmopolitan

My PinchMe box: Purina One cat food and coupon, Vagisil Prohydrate and coupon, Cetaphil hand cream and Cetaphil gentle skin cleanser

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...