Sunday, December 18, 2016

Freebie Haul 12/12- 12/17

It was a good freebie week. I have doubts about next week because of how the post office ad UPS and FedEx delivery is always hellish and borderline evil. I got a lot of good things and I am cashing in free coupons to be able to have something to put into a post, and to redeem before expiring.

Monday: It was a small magazine day.
November 2016 issue of Fast Company

December 31, 2016- January 15, 2017 issue of Wine Spectator

Tuesday: I got my dad's Christmas present today!!
PNY Powerpack 2600 from Marlboro

Wednesday: Got a little cocktail kit and Cayce's grandma's dog's a little Christmas gift
Carry On Cocktail Kit from Black & Mild

Free Purina One Smartblend coupon from Smiley 360

Thursday: I won a scratch from Biscoff Cookie's scratch an win on their Facebook page and another Blogging For Books package.
8 packs of Biscoff Santa Cookies!! 
I LOVE Biscoff cookies

Blogging For Boooks: Hunters in the Dark

Friday: NO FREEBIES

Saturday: I didn't get any freebies in the mail today but I made a day a freebie search day because I gave the coupons to Cayce to redeem and for a week, he couldn't do it. So today, we got some more Kikkomann products and redeemed Crowdkit coupons.
Kikkomann Teriyaki Original

Robitussin Max Strength Cough medicine from CrowdTap coupon

Robitussin Extended Release Cough Relief medicine from CrowdTap coupon

Kikkoman Sriracha Mayo

We are having a family day with grandparents tomorrow, so we are going to be redeeming some more freebie coupons. So whatever we get, I will be posting them onto next week's post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...