Thursday, December 15, 2016

Christmas Decor 2016

It's 10 more days until Christmas.....WOOOHOOO!!!! I have been super busy this week, just focusing on school because we are only having two days of school next week. I have been trying to cram as much as I could in before next week because I am planning on a bunch of Christmas-y stuff for Tuesday.

I am going to be sharing our Christmas decor that we have up this year. Most of it is the same from last year and there is a couple newbies this year.

First I am going to be sharing our tree and a new house-guest for the holiday season.

Meet Fred the Elf.

Cayce won the Elf on the shelf last year when he worked at Target and it was so late in the month that we decided to start that tradition this year. We aren't doing much with him, he's just hanging out and eyeballing my Georgia Bulldogs ornament.

Next I am going to be showing you what is on my bar.
Our lone Christmas card so far 

my favorite tree

more workshop decor and the Elf on the Shelf book

Stockings for the girls. 
Cayce and I have given the girls our stockings because we don't get each other anything for them.

Stocking for Missy, President Snow and Luna

Next is the kitchen. Not much but it's all we had and want. We have some Christmas mugs, but they were put away or being used in a different room.

We have had this Santa mitten since 2008 and he is still kickin'.

The last thing I am going to be showing is my favorite Christmas decor piece this year. I got it for Christmas last year from my mama, and I LOVE it so much.
It's an handblown glass globe.
It also lights up into different colors and I timed the next picture right to get my fave color from it.

Very Frozen-esque. Don't you think

That is it for my holiday decor. I don't have a lot and I never will because I don't have a lot of money or a lot of space. And I can only stand looking at it for a little while before I want to put it all away and dread pulling it out again. I used to love Christmas as a kid, but now I tolerate it for my kids. 

Hope you all are having a good Christmas season so far!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...