Saturday, December 31, 2016

Freebie Haul 12/26- 12/31

It's the last freebie haul for 2016. There was not a lot of freebies this week, but that was expected. But what I did receive was the best. So let's get onto our last 2016 freebie haul. I can't wait to see what 2017 has on store for freebies and samples.

Monday: No Mail

Tuesday: I love these mystery DVD's from DMR
Pixie Hollow Games from Disney Movie Rewards

Wednesday: No mail except sales circulars
Redplum coupon inserts

Thursday: I will be starting the New Year off with this and two other books. I can't wait to read this
The Sun Is Also A Star review copy from Blogging For Books

Friday: The best freebie day!!
Tom Ford Black Orchid perfume samples

Amazon fireTV stick from HouseParty

Just Add Magic party pack from House Party

Saturday: Small freebie day and a good way to end the year.
Free Chunky soup coupon

February 2017 issue of Redbook

January 9, 2017 issue of Us Weekly

I wish all of you a great New Years. I hope all of you stay safe and have happy times tonight to close out this crappy year. I love you all!!  XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...