Saturday, December 3, 2016

Freebie Haul 11/28- 12/3

I was not happy with this freebie week because I knew there was going to be a few weeks coming up where I wouldn't get any. There just wasn't any sample requests anywhere and when there were, I didn't get to it in time. I am happy with what I got anyways.

Monday: Finally got a UPS package that was supposed to be delivered two weeks before
7packs of Lancome miracle in a jar

2 Splenda packets. 
This was what was delayed for two weeks.

Tuesday: I got my favorite freebie today from Maker's Mark.
Mistletoe bottle decor

December 2016/ January 2017 issue of Fast Company

Wednesday: Finally got a long awaited package that I thought was lost
Robitussin coupons crowdkit from CrowdTap

The Lesser Bohemians from Blogging For Books

Thursday: NO FREEBIES. :(

Friday: NO FREEBIES.  :(

Saturday: No Mail!

I know that I will have another week like this coming this week. I have been getting a lot more sample requests in lately and I am now getting my birthday freebie offers in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...