Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Amazon Haul

It's time for another Amazon haul. I had some more pool supplies to buy and I wanted to get a couple things for myself. In my last Amazon haul, I had to buy new pool joint for my pool. I realized they didn't come with rubber seals and I had to buy these separately. 
(2) 6 packs of rubber seals 

Intex Deluxe Pool Maintenance Kit

Fantastic Beasts & Where To Find Them by J.K. Rowling

Sandy Pearl Keurig K475

PS4 wireless keyboard for controller

12 lbs Clorox pool shock plus

Last summer, we had a very hard time finding pool shock and had to go a week or two not being able to get into the pool because it was so green from the weather. Not this year!!

I am happy with my purchases, and I will be hauling more pool stuff soon. As you can figure out, I am ready to set my pool back up and go swimming with my kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Alice in Borderland volume 1 by Haro Aso *spoilers* PART 2

  I decided to split my blogpost for volume 1 into 2 because it would be hella long and I wasn't about that. Plus having the first part ...