Monday, March 6, 2017

School Week 28 Photo Diary

I am so sorry that this post is super late. I have had so much on my plate the past week and I just needed a weekend with Cayce without the kids and doing any work online. It was a somewhat relaxing weekend. But, we won't get into that.

Monday: We started the day off with a lot of reading. We read more of Mrs. Piggle Wiggle's magic and we read all of Cupid Doesn't Flip Hamburgers. Then they had reading time/ workbook time. Ariana read first and Samantha did some workbook pages.Then switched for the end of the day.



Tuesday: We had a normal start to the morning, and then we watched 4 more episodes of Magic School Bus.

To end the day, we read the first 3 chapters of book 9 of A Series of Unfortunate Events.

Wednesday: We had a very long day and it was very productive. We read 2 chapters of Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone. After, I had Sammy work on a new Highlights Puzzle Buzz book while Ariana worked on Reading Eggs.




They switched after an hour.
After that, we watched an episode of Frozen Planet and we ended the day by reading 3 chapters of The Carnivorous Carnival.

Thursday: Today was super stressful and I was busy with other things, so I took no pictures today. They did finish season 1 of Frozen Planet and we read more of Harry Potter and The Carnivorous Carnival.

Friday: We had so many books being due back on Saturday, so I made today a reading day. We finished Harry Potter and The Carnivorous Carnival. They had reading time, where I also read with them to finish my book.


I have a lot of things planned for the upcoming week and I hope I remember to take pictures. We have 3 more weeks before our Spring Break and I want to get a lot done, so I can regroup during the break for the rest of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Alice in Borderland volume 1 by Haro Aso *spoilers* PART 2

  I decided to split my blogpost for volume 1 into 2 because it would be hella long and I wasn't about that. Plus having the first part ...