Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Freebie Haul 2/27- 3/4

It was another small freebie week and I expected it. Freebie and sample requests have been low recently, and there have been a lot more people signing up for them. It's becoming a race as to who can get them first, and it is always disappointing to get an email a week later saying that you wasn't one of the firsts one to sign up, but here have a coupon code to spend money on something we may not even like, and have to deal with the shitty subscription emails. Companies that do that are irresponsible. They should have a counter with how many freebies have been claimed and when their targeted number is reached, shut that shit down. Don't lie to get more subscribers... that's so not cool and one of the main reasons companies like this don't last. Now that I am done with my rant, on with the haul!

Monday: More feminine products
Poise kit

Tuesday: NO Freebies

Wednesday: coupons and sale circulars and junk mail. I dread Wednesdays because that is junk mail day.
Redplum coupon inserts

Thursday: lonely magazine day
March 6, 2017 issue of Sports Illustrated

Friday: coupon for Cayce which I DOUBT he will ever use.
coupon for free Zonnic product

Saturday: Today was a busy and good freebie day. The girls had workshop and got their last personal pizzas for the school year.
all three got pineapple pizzas

Mrs. Meyers Clean Day crowdkit from CrowdTap

March 13, 2017 issue of Us Weekly

April 2017 issue of Cosmopolitan

Since I am writing and posting this on Monday night, I have a feeling that this will be a good haul week. I will be taking the week off from freebie hauling when we take our Spring Break. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Alice in Borderland volume 1 by Haro Aso *spoilers* PART 2

  I decided to split my blogpost for volume 1 into 2 because it would be hella long and I wasn't about that. Plus having the first part ...