Thursday, March 16, 2017

Around the World In 80 Books Challenge: February Update

Sorry that this update is so late. I meant to have it up yesterday morning but I am just losing track of everything I have planned. I am losing my focus on things. I am not doing certain things, I have things planned and then other stuff becomes priority and it's just bad timing for everything.

Last month I read a book that spanned multiple countries, but I am going to count it for two countries that I didn't have listed because I didn't have a book for those countries.

The first two countries are Argentina and Iceland.
ARGENTINA 
(Source: pinstake.com)

ICELAND
(Source: map-of-Iceland)

The book I read for these two countries is The Travelers by Chris Pavone.

The third country I am crossing off my list is Vatican City. I think Vatican City is classified as it's own country, so it's on my list.
VATICAN

The book I read for this country is of course, Angels & Demons by Dan Brown.

I will try to have this months update posted on time next month. Enjoy!

6/79 countries read so far. I am still looking for #80, so if you can comment a country for me, I will appreciate it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Alice in Borderland volume 1 by Haro Aso *spoilers* PART 2

  I decided to split my blogpost for volume 1 into 2 because it would be hella long and I wasn't about that. Plus having the first part ...