Saturday, March 18, 2017

School Week 30 Photo Diary

This was a great school week. I had to force myself to take pictures this week because I was so busy with everything else going on. I am going to go ahead and talk about what we did this week because I am so tired and ready to go bed. It is early in the morning on Saturday and I have a lot to do this weekend.

Monday: No Pictures. We started the morning off with watching some Pioneer videos on YouTube and the Appalachian mountains. They did some pioneer worksheets and while they were doing that, we discussed what we had learned so far about pioneers and they like it, but not as much as Egyptian studies. We finished the day reading The World According To Humphrey.

Tuesday: I took pictures today. I almost forgot again, but remember because of Sammy. Thanks kid. After their morning work, they finished their pioneer worksheets from the day before.


When they finished those pages, we watched magic school bus and they did their usual discussion and drawing after every episode.

To end the day, we began reading the 10th book of A Series Of Unfortunate Events. It is so funny and good. I don't want this series to end.

Wednesday: I didn't take any pictures during school, because I forgot, so I took a picture of The Slippery Slope because we read three more chapters from that and then I took a pic of our countdown and we are in the 30's till the end of the school year.


Thursday: We started the day with watching Blue Planet and it was good. These episodes of this show is so fascinating and terrifying. It's creepy and cool what is in the world's waters.



After that, Sammy worked on Reading Eggs while Ariana did reading time and then they switched. Sammy did a great job on her Eggspress lessons.



Like every other day, we finished the day with reading about the Baudelaire Orphans and Count Olaf!

Friday: Happy St. Patrick's Day!!! I had the day planned, but it didn't go the way I wanted. But it was still a good day. We started the morning watching Bill Nye the Science Guy. We are patiently waiting for his new show to come to Netflix. 

After, they had their reading time together. Then we watched a video on the history of St. Patrick's Day and even I learned some things. They of course did worksheets after and I had planned to read The Slippery Slope, but it was getting late and we pushed that off till Monday.


We have one more week till our much needed Spring Break and it's funny that I have a lot of educational fun trips planned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Alice in Borderland volume 1 by Haro Aso *spoilers* PART 2

  I decided to split my blogpost for volume 1 into 2 because it would be hella long and I wasn't about that. Plus having the first part ...