Saturday, March 18, 2017

Freebie Haul 3/13- 3/18

This week was almost a non existent one. I only got freebies two days this week and I was not disappointed. I was not worried about getting freebies this week and some days, checking the mail was the last thing I wanted to do.

Monday: No Freebies

Tuesday: No Freebies

Wednesday: No Freebies

Thursday: By today, I was starting to wonder if I would even get freebies this week and I got a stack today.
November Goodreads Giveaway Win: Spaceman of Bohemia

Apple Pie Larabar

March 20, 2017 issue of Sports Illustrated

April 2017 issue of Marie Claire

Friday: No Freebies

Saturday: It was another heavy freebie day.
L&M zippo lighter

Power Bar coupon

March 27,2017 issue of Us Weekly

Mott's medley fruit snacks and coupon

I don't really know how next week will turn out and if I will be expecting a big haul. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Alice in Borderland volume 1 by Haro Aso *spoilers* PART 2

  I decided to split my blogpost for volume 1 into 2 because it would be hella long and I wasn't about that. Plus having the first part ...