Thursday, March 2, 2017

Review: Angels& Demons by Dan Brown

Years ago, I watched the movie adaptation of this book, not knowing it was a book at first. I loved the movie. One day while walking around Wal-Mart trying to jump start my labor to get Ariana to come into the world, that I found the book The Lost Symbol. I picked it up and read the summary and the character Robert Langdon reminded me of the movie. I researched about it and found out it was the third in a series. It confused me that this book is the first but it was the second movie made. So, finally after years of wanting to read this series I have picked it up.

I haven't watched the movie in a long time, but I remembered some details while I was reading the book. The book is way better then the movie. I love the idea of a plane that can travel across the ocean in a hour. All the descriptive details and the pictures of the Illuminati brands were awesome.
I did enjoy the short chapters though. It made it seem like a quick read. I just couldn't picture some of the scenes in the story and when there was Italian written in, I didn't know what the hell the were saying.

I watched the movie again right after reading and I realized that some of the changes that the movie made, I enjoyed WAYYY better than in the book. All in all, I gave this book a 4 out of 5 stars and I don't know if I should watch the Da Vinci Code first or read the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Alice in Borderland volume 1 by Haro Aso *spoilers* PART 2

  I decided to split my blogpost for volume 1 into 2 because it would be hella long and I wasn't about that. Plus having the first part ...