This month's TBR may look ambitious, just like last month's but I know I will get to all these books this month because I am reading the first two now. I am re-reading the Harry Potter series this year, I didn't plan on it, but I am. I am going to read the first two in the new illustrated formats and then I will be waiting for the third to come out and then I will finish the series once again at the end of the year. I am reading them out loud to the girls, so they will have to wait. They have seen the movies and Samantha is really getting into playing the PlayStation games that we have.
Also, I will be reading more of A Series Of Unfortunate Events for the girls school. Sammy started re-watching the Netflix series and it just made me want season 2 so much more!!







No comments:
Post a Comment