A couple weeks ago, I finally did some more shopping on Hollar.com. I don't remember how I found this website, but I am so glad that I did. It has the best things for cheap or affordable. Everything is shipped from California and no other state. I love this website so much and go on it multiple times a week. I am always putting items in my cart. The worst thing is that when they get new inventory, you have to snatch it quick or it will probably be out of stock next day. I made a big purchase and I am going to split the haul up into 3-4 parts. I will be posting them throughout the rest of the month and most likely the first week of April.
The first thing that I saw and had to get were no cabinet knobs. We have been doing a lot of small renovations and upgrades to the house and I grabbed these in a heartbeat. They were only 2 dollars a piece and they make my kitchen look better.
I am not going to go into much detail for the rest of the items, but will explain a little bit here and there.
Olaf bike helmet for Addy
Patriotic glasses
noise canceling headphones
I got the shades down below for Ariana's birthday coming in October. I am always buying gifts I think the girls might like early so I don't feel rushed to buy something closer to her birthday and Bulbasaur is her favorite Pokemon along with Togepi
Bulbasaur Pokemon shades.
My Kingdom Knight bloks
Monster High Pet: Watzit
Bing Bong from Inside Out
Bronze crossbody bag
Warped and "cracked" mug.
I love this mug
Jimmy Choo, Moschino, and Marc Jacobs perfume
silicone whisk
Axe "forest" deodorant for Cayce
Button Magnets
Essie Nail Polish "Lots of Luxe"
beauty organizer
Palmers Cocoa Butter Natural Bronze
All of the toys I got in this order are going to be for Sammy's birthday, Ariana's birthday, and starting on their Christmas presents. I don't want what happened to us last year during Christmas happen again. The girls had an amazing Christmas last year, but that almost didn't happen.
Hoped you liked this haul and be on the lookout for part two coming soon!
XOXO



















No comments:
Post a Comment