Saturday, March 25, 2017

Freebie Haul 3/20- 3/25

This week was a bigger freebie week than last. It was heavy on the magazines and I got a product to review.

Monday: Magazine day to start off the week
April 2017 issue of Redbook

The Gardener's Idea Book

March 25, 2017 issue of Rolling Stone

Tuesday: No Freebies

Wednesday: One little sample today
Salonpas Pain Relieving Patch

Thursday: Apparently I got last year's April poetry poster the first time and they corrected their mistake and this is this year's poster.
April 2017 National Poetry Poster

March 27, April 3, 2017 issue of Sports Illustrated

Friday: No Freebies

Saturday: Today was a heavy magazine day and a surprise review item.
Nice To Monaco Water Wear Cream from 0.8 Liter

April 2017 issue of Fast Company

March 28, 2017 issue of Forbes

April 3, 2017 issue of Us Weekly

The Magnolia Journal & April 2017 issue of Better Homes & Gardens

Coupon insert from BH&G

April 2017 issue of allure

April 2017 issue of Southern Living

Lumiere Lego set from Toys R Us in store event today

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Alice in Borderland volume 1 by Haro Aso *spoilers* PART 2

  I decided to split my blogpost for volume 1 into 2 because it would be hella long and I wasn't about that. Plus having the first part ...