Thursday, March 9, 2017

Bath and Body Works Haul Pt. 2

Here is part 2 of my bath and body works haul. This is a bigger post and I didn't want to make a part 3, so enjoy. Hope you all enjoyed part 1, this one is better. This post has a lot of hand soaps. We are always running out of soap in the kitchen and in the girls bathroom, so I went to town on hand soaps. There's a lot... no JOKE! 

Georgia Peach 3 wick candle

Bergamot Waters 3 wick candle: this was included in the Valentine's Day tote bag

Beach Cabana 3 wick candle

2 tall marble candle holders

Tutti Dolci golden honey praline body cream & Tutti Dolci white mocha kiss body cream

tru blue spa shea cashmere shampoo, conditioner, and shower cream

Tutti Dolci White Mocha Kiss fragrance mist

Sunshine & Cherries Hand Soap with olive oil

Tutti Dolci Pink Peony Creme body cream

Hello Beautiful Cosmetic bag

(inside Hello Beautiful bag):
Hello Beautiful fragrance mist, body cream, body lotion and shower gel

Vanilla Berry Sorbet & Sea Island Cotton hand soap

Moonlight Path & Cucumber Melon Hand Soap

Wild Honeysuckle & White Citrus hand soap

Leamon Grapefruit & Apple Mandarin hand soap

Mango Melon, Vanilla Coconut & Aloe Agave hand soap

Sweet Sunrise Mimosa & Juicy Passion Fruit Punch hand soap

Cool Coconut Colada & Warm Mango Sunset hand soap

Fresh Melon Margarita hand soap

2017 Valentine's Day tote bag

(included in VDAY tote bag): 
A Thousand Wishes Creamy Body Wash, Body Cream, & Fragrance Mist

That is the end of my Bath and Body Works hauls for now. I will be having more in the coming weeks. I will be having my homeschool and freebie posts on my regularly scheduled days this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Alice in Borderland volume 1 by Haro Aso *spoilers* PART 2

  I decided to split my blogpost for volume 1 into 2 because it would be hella long and I wasn't about that. Plus having the first part ...