Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Bath & Body Works Haul Pt. 1

A few weeks ago, I made a large purchase on Bath and Body Works when I had a code for 20% off my order. So I took advantage of it and there were some things that I really wanted and stuff to have on hand for when mother's day rolls around for my mom. The girls are going to be using some of these items as well. 

We are going to start with Cayce's stuff I got home. As you all know, he is a fan of Effie Trinket and all her "mahogany", so this year, as an early birthday present I got him some Mahogany Woods lotion, shower gel, and cologne. I know he is getting use out of the lotion because a week before, he showed me his hands and they were all dry and cracked from work and the weather and his hands are looking better. 


Now we are going to get into everything else I got for me, the girls and the house.
Limoncello lotion and hand soap

bronze caddy

perfect combo

Gingerbread house soap holder

Sparkling Berry Sorbet & Beautiful Blue Skies hand soap

Sweet Mint Mimosa & Lovely Lemon Mango hand soap

Pretty Pink Peony & Perfectly Peaches & Cream hand soap

bronze turkey mini candle holder

Going Places tavel bag

Pretty as a Peach shower gel, fragrance mist, anti-bacterial hand gel, and body lotion

Tutti Dolci Sweet Lemon Buttercup body cream & Tutti Dolci White Mocha Kiss shower gel

Country Apple body cream

This is the end of part 1 of my very huge bath and body works haul. Part 2 will be posted around the same time tomorrow. So come back and see what else I bought. Comment down below what your favorite items are at Bath and Body Works.

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Alice in Borderland volume 1 by Haro Aso *spoilers* PART 2

  I decided to split my blogpost for volume 1 into 2 because it would be hella long and I wasn't about that. Plus having the first part ...