Saturday, March 11, 2017

Freebie Haul 3/6- 3/11

I had a great freebie week. This week, I had a shit ton of mail come through my door. I ordered a lot of things for the house and the kids and for Cayce and myself, so we were very overwhelmed with the amount of stuff that we got. All of the freebies were amazing this week.

Monday: I got some more seasoning and coupons and another magazine.
Bragg Organic Seasonings

Power Bar coupon

March 6, 2017 issue of Us Weekly

Tuesday: Today was another good day for freebies. I got another sample satchet of shamppo and conditioner.
Redken Beach Envy Volume Shampoo and Conditioner

April 2016 Poetry Poster

Bath & Body Works coupons!!!

Wednesday: Same old Wednesday mail. Two of the same copies of Redplum Coupon inserts


Thursday: Cayce got a freebie today!
April 2017 issue of Men's Health

Friday: My favorite freebie day. I had to wait all day until after 6PM for the UPS guy to show up and bring me my shit, but overall I am so happy with what I got.
Nordstrom catalog from the mail

Blogging For Books review copy: The Roanoke Girls

Free Oahu Coconut Sunset fragrance mist and body cream from Bath & Body Works.
I got these two items free with any purchase. I got this email the same day I got the coupons in the mail and this was a 24 hour promo going on and I jumped at it. I didn't need any more stuff, but I had to have these two full size items for FREE!

Saturday: Ended the week with a lone magazine and my mailbox resident decided to move out. A lizard has been inside my mailbox all week long. I don't know how he got in or out, but I am glad he took a hike!
March 20, 2017 issue of Us Weekly

I am so appreciative for everything I got this week and I can't wait to see what next week has in store.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Alice in Borderland volume 1 by Haro Aso *spoilers* PART 2

  I decided to split my blogpost for volume 1 into 2 because it would be hella long and I wasn't about that. Plus having the first part ...