Thursday, October 1, 2015

2015 Reading List Update 3

  1. The Defector
  2. The Secret Servant
  3. Percy Jackson: The Lightning Thief
  4. Percy Jackson: The Sea of Monsters
  5. Percy Jackson: The Titan's Curse
  6. Percy Jackson: The Battle of the Labyrinth
  7. Percy Jackson: The Last Olympian
  8. Dark World (Zak Bagans)
  9. Chasing Spirits (Nick Groff)
  10. Divergent
  11. Insurgent
  12. Allegiant (reading)
  13. Four
  14. All By My Selves (Jeff Dunham) (listened on Spotify)
I have also acquired some books to read for honest reviews and I will be listing those by review deadline.

  1. The Clock Struck One: Helen Deakin
  2. Particle Man: Deric McNish
  3. The Wanderers: Jessica Miller
  4. Sparked: Lily Cahill
  5. Crowning Fantasy
I have more books to review, but those aren't under a review deadline. I will be listing those later on this month. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...