Saturday, October 17, 2015

Freebie Haul 10/12- 10/17

Welcome to another week of freebie madness. I am hoping this week will be a little bit better than last but it definitely will be weather wise!!!!

Monday: No freebies  #sadface

Tuesday: Holy shit!!! I got so many freebies today. It made me grin from ear to ear. It was like Christmas!!!
This is my 2nd prize from the Allure August giveaway. It was addressed from Allure this time! I wonder how many other items I won!!!

Free book. I don't care what a book is about, I will read it..... unless it has long ass terminology and written in old world speak. 

Vyderal energy tablet

15ct. purell sanitizing wipes. I got these from their loyalty program!

10ct. garligest tablets

Zing Sweetener

o.b. comfort tampons from Smiley360. I have been waiting a while for these to come in. Each box has 18 tampons and I got a little travel case and then 10 coupons to hand out.

Shreveport, Louisiana brochure

North Myrtle Beach, SC brochure

October 22, 2015 issue

June 2015 issue. Why are they sending me a magazine from 4 months ago.

Wednesday: I was still on my freebie haul from yesterday, that it got crushed when I got to the mail box today. I only had one freebie.
Nivea in-shower body lotion. 
I will be trying this tonight. I have always gravitated away from this brand. My neighbors always used it and I never liked the scent and it would make my stomach churn. I am hoping that the scent won't affect me.

Thursday: No freebies.

Friday: I got a few freebies today.
Centrum Vitamints. 
This is supposed to give energy and boost metabolism. I am going to use it one day while we are out doing errands and I feel drained.

Coupon for a free Sunbelt Bakery product

HSN-Ford pack with pamphlet, warriors in pink handbook and bandana
This is completely free, but you do have to have a credit card to complete your order.

Weight Watchers magazine

Saturday: I received to big packages today with small items in them. The companies that send out little items in huge packages that don't fit into my mailbox is very misleading and disappointing.

This orange sleeve is for Starbucks cups. It was on the flap in the front and the whole box was very misleading. They could have put it in a smaller box, but I will be using it, and it came very fast,

Vapur water bottle to use when we go hiking or walking in the woods or just have a day outside.

There's this weeks haul. The best day was on Tuesday! But I am so grateful that I am able to receive these items.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...