Saturday, October 31, 2015

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!



HAPPY HALLOWEEN my people! I am so excited about today. I can't wait to take the kids trick or treating tonight. The only bummer I am feeling about today is that I am going to miss the Ghost Adventures Halloween special, but I will be catching up on it tomorrow, so it's gonna be all good, but won't have the same effect. But here is a video that I found back in 2013. It is so cool and awesome, that I had to share.

Be on the lookout for our Halloween 2015 post coming this week!

Bye guys and have a great and safe night. Love you all!

Pumpkin #1
The "Miley Cyrus" pumpkin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...