10 weeks into doing these library hauls. Are you bored yet??? I hope not. I am loving doing these posts. It's fun to look back on the books and movies we have read. Off to the new haul>>>>>>
1. Mr. Peabody & Sherman
We watched this movie the night Cayce brought it in the house. It was such a cute little movie and the girls LOVED it!!! We will be buying our own copy soon. Sherman is just the cutest.
2. Green Eggs & Ham
One of my favorite books. I have loved this book since the first time I heard it in school. It's a classic and I am glad that this was never turned into a movie. Just leave this one alone. It's perfect. I know my girls will love it, because they have had green eggs and ham before.
3. Money, Money, Honey Bunny!
Another Dr. Seuss book. Honestly who doesn't love Dr. Seuss. I have never heard or read this book, so it will be new to me and the girls. We are starting to talk alot more about money with Samantha, so I think this will be perfect for her.
4. Apple Cider Making Days
I requested this books weeks ago. I wanted to do an apple unit, so I might have some apple work squeezed into this week, and do pumpkins and Halloween next week. Or both apples and pumpkins this week. Never read this book. I don't really like apple cider.
5. Froggy Gets Dressed
I have never heard or read this book, so I am very interested to read it.
6. Firehouse Dog
I showed this movie to Samantha and she said hey, it's a little Peeta....lol. That's right, it's my boo. Josh Hutcherson when he was a tween. I haven't seen this movie in a long time, and when I did, it was right when it came out on DVD and I have only seen it once. Thanks mom, for showing me JHutch!!!!! I love watching his movies.
7. Curious George Plays Mini Golf
This is another book that I requested weeks ago. It doesn't really have a theme or unit or lesson to go with except for Samantha to read on her own. I want to start taking the girls to mini golf and hopefully this will get them to start wanting to go.
8. Frog & Toad Are Friends
Another book I have never heard of. It looks like it could be about anybody can be friends no matter what they are... kind of concept. It's a book for Samantha to read on her own.
So there's this week's haul. I am already planning out the movies for next week. Of Course, it's going to be halloween movies... hopefully if they aren't all checked out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin
DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...
-
I was originally going to do a review on just the book, but then decided to review and compare both the book and the movie as well. I am goi...
-
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jana from That Artsy Reader Girl . This week is a freebie prompt so I am going to be sharing m...
-
This outfit is called lazy day . I made this set just on a whim. I saw the socks while I was watching an episode of Pit Bulls and Parolees,...








No comments:
Post a Comment