Monday, October 26, 2015

Library Haul #11

This haul is all Halloween. I have a few books still on request for Halloween and so those will be in next weeks haul. When we picked up this haul, we had 4 DVD's. As I am writing this post, Cayce turned in 3 and picked up the other 3 we had on request. So, 7 DVD's in total will be in this haul. We can only get 2 DVD's per person, and with two accounts open, that's how we got 4.

1. Cirque du Freak: The Vampire's Assistant
I had to get this movie for 2 reasons. The first is vampires and it Halloween time... duh and the second is because my boo is in it. Josh Hutcherson is a freakin beast in all his movies, and the best thing is that Cayce liked the movie... lol.

2. It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown
I have never been a Charlie Brown fan. I liked the comics in the Sunday newspaper growing up, but then the TV shows weren't appealing to me. But I decided to let the kids know about Charlie Brown and see if they like it. The funny thing is, when I requested this movie, a bunch of my friends were updating their Facebook statuses and watching this movie.

3. Nickelodeon Happy Halloween
We watched this on Friday and this was the favorite. It had 6 different shows in it and the favorite episode had to be the Blue's Clues.

4. Halloween
We read this book during school today and it was OK for a children's book. It had 5 words or less on each page.

5. Halloween
The cover is a total misjudgment. It is more of a history and fact book of Halloween and had old photos of Halloween.

6.  Smallville Season 6
We got this on Thursday and finished it on Saturday. Yep, Cayce and I have NO LIFE!!! We watched 22 episodes in 3 days. We are on episode 2 of season 7 right now as I am typing this. We are a pathetic bunch.

7. Smallville Season 7
We got this one tonight and we are on episode 2. We took a break to cook supper and to get a package from UPS. I knew Lana wasn't dead!

8. The Rocky Horror Picture Show
I had to get this. I have a big movie collection and this is a movie I don't have but will be getting soon. I love it!

9. Addams Family & Addams Family Values
Most people watch Hocus Pocus every Halloween and that's their favorite, but The Addams Family will always be my number 1 Halloween favorite and it's a must see in the Barden house.

10. Candy Experiments 2
Last year, we did a candy science week after Halloween and we will be doing that again this year, so I requested this. I didn't get the first one yet because it was shipped to my library today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...