Monday: We got a good handful of freebies. Cayce got his fitbit for his Target Team. It's a fitness thing.
The rest of the freebies were stickers and travel guides.
This is from a clothing company based in Oslo, Norway called Helly Hansen. I love the stickers.
They are now decorating my closet door
Boulder, Colorado travel guide and brochure
2 stossel classroom DVD's
Tennessee travel guide
Knoxville travel guide and brochure
Tuesday: I got one freebie in the mail and it was coffee day!!!! Cayce stopped by Krispy Kreme and Dunkin Donuts on his way to work to get some free coffee and donuts.
U by Kotex pads and liners that came in the mail
i love these little cups. they are so cute.
my yummy doughnut.... #YUM
Cayce got an iced coffee, I love the clear cups.
Wednesday: Yesterday, my mail lady decided to be lazy and not deliver my package. They usually drive in my yard to give me my packages if they are to big for the mailbox. They know we only have one car and that Cayce works most days. Well, I had to go to the post office today to get my influenster voxbox.
my first one ever
my goodies
This was my first influenster box. This will have it's own little posts and more posts about the goodies inside, because that's what I have to do to get more. So keep a look out for those later this month. The next thing I got was a free ashtray from Marlboro. I don't smoke, but I thought it would be nice to have for when we throw parties and people don't put cigarette butts all over my yard.
I love that it has the K and M on the bottom.
Thursday: We got more freebies today and they were good. The first freebie was Emergen-C powders
I am going to try the night time one soon. I am waking up in the middle of the night with headaches and sore throat and I want to see of this will help.
I am excited to try all the recipes in this book with the girls. I am thinking about doing 1 or 2 recipes a week for the rest of the school year.
Lexington Kentucky travel brochure
I got these to U by Kotex boxes sent to my mom's house, for her, but she ended up giving them to me. The first box is the tampons and liners.
The second box is the pads and liners.
Friday: I got 2 freebies today, but I thought I only got one. Let me explain, in my mailbox, there was a package and it was my Helios self tanning towel.
Well, sometime during the day, I got another package. They had put it in a bag on my front porch. No knocks on my door, no beeping of any car horns... nothing. It is pouring down rain when Cayce comes home from work and throws the bag at me and its a surprise package. The bag is wet, but my package is dry. I open the box and it is a tube of Organic Healing Balm from The Honest Company. At first I was surprised that I got anything from that company because that is expensive to me. Well, I got to thinking about the August Allure giveaway and sure enough I remember entering for it. I didn't get an email or anything saying that I won or that it was enroute to me. I am definitelt excited to try this product.
The August Allure Giveaway page for the product and the tube I received. The screen light won and that's why my tube is black.
Here is the beauty of my new product. I love it.
Saturday: I only got two freebies. I got a sticker from another clothing company. Cayce placed this one on our bathroom door.
Chaco
That is it for last week's freebie haul. I have no idea if I am going to be getting any freebies this week because the roads are just so bad. Many are breaking and being shut down. I will post about the flooding that has happened and what is to come later on in the month. I already talked to Cayce about posting and he says I should wait for all of it to sink in, so I can talk about what happened, and how the recovery is progressing. We already know of one road closed and that is one of two roads that take me to me house.

























No comments:
Post a Comment