Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Lowe's Workshop: Haunted Bird House

This was another trip for Ariana for her birthday. I had already planned it but we decided to make it part 2 of the birthday festivities. Cayce didn't take pictures during the actual building, but they took some funny photos and it was all good. This year they made a haunted bird house. I don't know if we are going to put these outside because they have stickers on them.

Airy hitting daddy with the hammer *not really*



I love this picture. sammy trying to knock out daddy's tooth. look at her smirk.

the only picture of working on the birdhouse.

When they got back home, they should me the birdhouses and Ariana was so excited for her birthday.
certificates, instruction manual, and goggle headbands

these badges are just so stinking cute. I love the skeletons

samantha's birdhouse with stickers. Ariana's birdhouse doesn't have stickers yet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Alice in Borderland volume 1 by Haro Aso *spoilers* PART 2

  I decided to split my blogpost for volume 1 into 2 because it would be hella long and I wasn't about that. Plus having the first part ...