There are a lot of items in this haul. We got 4 DVd's, 1 audio set, and 4 books. So here we go>>>>
1. Smallville Season 4
We have been waiting a month to watch this season. We got it on Friday and we just finished the season today. We are obsessed.
2. Smallville Season 5
Like I said, OBSESSED!!!
3. Flat Stanley audio collection
I have never read a flat Stanley book. I read about it a couple years ago on a blog from a homeschooling mom. I can't wait to hear it and see what its about.
4. The Lion King sing along songs
I love the lion king and the songs bring back so many childhood memories for me, that I want the girls to have the same experience and memories. I hope that the voices of the characters are the same as the movie.
5. Pinocchio
Continuing to get the Disney classics. I have seen bits and pieces of Pinocchio. I don't remember if I ever watched this when I was little. I know the girls like the Pinocchio off Shrek, but that does not do justice to Disney.
6. Don't Let the Pigeon Drive the Bus!
I have heard a lot about this book, and how it is a kid hit. I wonder if my girls will like it. I know I am interested because of how the pigeon looks.
7. I Like Bugs
As you know, Sammy is learning how to read independently. She loves these little books that I get every week. I don't know how she will feel about the bugs plot.
8. Too Many Dogs
I think she will like this book more than the bug book. But she will be happy to have a book to read by herself and out loud to her sisters, Cayce and I.
9. All the Colors of the Earth
I think this book is sort of a Pocahantas type plot. I can't wait to read this to the girls and see how they like it.
well, here is this week's haul. I know I wasn't very chatty in this post, but I have errands to run and things to do. Catch ya guys next post! BYE!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin
DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...
-
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jana from That Artsy Reader Girl . This week is a freebie prompt so I am going to be sharing m...
-
I was originally going to do a review on just the book, but then decided to review and compare both the book and the movie as well. I am goi...
-
This outfit is called lazy day . I made this set just on a whim. I saw the socks while I was watching an episode of Pit Bulls and Parolees,...









No comments:
Post a Comment