Sunday, October 25, 2015

Freebie Haul 10/19- 10/23

The week started off great with freebies. I got my first ever Pinchme box this week and I was excited.

Monday: I got my Pinchme box and then Billabong stickers. I hate how my stickers were delivered. They were delivered like a postcard and nothing was protecting the stickers and one of the stickers is completely ruined. Shredded all to hell.
my first pinchme box

my goodies.
I got the Purina Pro Plan cat food, Advil PM, $100 wine voucher, Coupon for free Tidy Cats, Scotch Brite sponge, teeth placker, and Gold Bond healing lotion

my Billabong stickers. see how the bottom is completely ruined.

Hopkinsville, Kentucky brochure

Tuesday: I only got two freebies today. One was another Zarbee's dietary supplement. The other was a reward I got from Blu e-cigarettes. It was a t-shirt.
Zarbee's dietary supplement

Blu e-cigarette tee

We also got a food freebie today. I ordered Cayce a small cheese pizza from Hungry Howie's Pizza. All I had to do to get the freebie was share a video on Facebook, and I got a code to apply at checkout. They are doing this for Breast Cancer Awareness Month.
pink for breast cancer awareness

cheese pizza

Cayce being his pig self on the way to work.

Wednesday: no freebies in the mail today.

Thursday: I received my Airheads Candy Craft Kit from Smiley360 today. I opened my mailbos and the smell of the candy was OMG. It was so good, I am surprised that there weren't ants crawling all over my mailbox.
I got two packs of airhead bites, airhead xtreme strips, and I think 3 of each flavor of original airhead along with 3 white mystery. I got a 5 lollipop sticks and 2 tools to work with. 

Friday: I got little freebies today. When I say little, it means packets and coupons.
Amazing Grass smoothie mix.

Loreal coupon

now Probiotic dietary supplement

Saturday: I got one freebie today.
October 2015 issue

It was a good haul this week. I can't wait to get started on my Airheads kit from Smiley360.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Alice in Borderland volume 1 by Haro Aso *spoilers* PART 2

  I decided to split my blogpost for volume 1 into 2 because it would be hella long and I wasn't about that. Plus having the first part ...