This was the best recipe out of the two that I received from my influenster comfort voxbox. I will be sharing my pictures first and then share the recipe.
I was having a hard time not eating the chicken...lol.
looks so yummy
The end result is so delicious. I will be making this more often and it is way healthier than the pre-made crap!
**recipe time
1 tbsp. I can't believe it's not butter
1 1/2 lbs. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
1 jar Ragu classic Alfredo sauce
1 pkg. frozen broccoli florets, thawed
1 pkg. Ragu Golden Veggie Fettuccine Pasta
1. Melt spread in large skillet over med. heat and cook chicken, stirring occasionally, until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Remove chicken and set aside.
2. Stir sauce and broccoli into same skillet. Bring to a boil over medium high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer, covered, stirring occasionally, until broccoli is heated through, about 5 minutes. Stir in chicken and cook, stirring occasionally and heated about 2 minutes. Serve over hot fettuccine and sprinkle, if desired, with grated Parmesan cheese.
I cut the chicken into bite sized pieces and used just regular fettuccine pasta.



No comments:
Post a Comment