such a pretty red
my goodies to try and review
I got a box of Annie's Tomato Soup that I will be reviewing in the post. I got a bag of Nut Exactly Snack Bites. They were chocolate almond popcorn and so good they were gone within 2 hours. I got a satchet of Tide Ultra Stain Release. I got some Fiber Choice gummies that I am taking ever day. 90 gummies come in a bottle. I got 2 coupons for Ragu pasta sauce, and two recipe cards to go with it. I have purchased the sauce and made both recipes and 1 will be going up tomorrow, and the 2nd will be posted on next Tuesday. I also got two coupons, one for Tide and one for the snack bites.
So onto my Annie's review. So, the first thing Cayce grabbed from the box was the tomato soup. I have been hearing a lot of about this brand and I was excited to give it a try. He ended up eating that portion and he said it was better than the Campbell's. We ended up going by Target after our zoo trip and we pick up more boxes with the pasta in the tomato soup. It was delicious and the girls love it. We put little cheddar bunnies in the soup and they loved it.
We will be buying more, Sammy and Airy have been asking for more and the cheddar bunnies. Adalyn didn't really like it. I recommend this to anyone who likes tomato soup. I have already recommended this to most of my family and Cayce's family.
I am going to be linking the website down below, so you can try it for yourselves.
**** annies.com ****
I am also going to post my review from Amazon.com.
** #YUMM!!
Usually I stay away from tomato soup. I have to be in the mood to eat it. Well I got this product for free from Influenster. I got the original tomato soup. When I opened my box, my husband immediately said that they sell them at Target, where he works. He said that if I enjoyed it. he would pick up more for our kids. So, me and him split the box, there was enough for us in one box and left us satisfied.
Opening the box was ok, but I used scissors to cut it open because I didn't want to push in on the box and spill the soup. We microwaved it and it heated throughout. It was thick and creamy and was so smooth. We both enjoyed this a lot and we went to Target and picked up more for our daughters.
Thanks definitely goes to Influenster for sending me this to me. All opinions are my own.




No comments:
Post a Comment