Sunday, October 11, 2015

Freebie Haul 10/5- 10/10

The beginning of this week was just awful for freebies. The roads were so bad and the flooding cancelled alot of things. Government offices closed, so that meant no mail or library.

Monday: No freebies due to the mail not be able to deliver because of the flooding.

Tuesday: No freebies.

Wednesday: The mail resumed today.... yay!!! But there are still a lot of roads that are shut down and are in a major need of repairs. We got a crap ton of mail, half bills and the rest.... GOODIES. The first that I was excited about receiving was my CrowdTap box. I got selected to do the Kleenex mission.
The next thing, Cayce almost threw away. It's another sticker for him to put on the car.
Harley Davidson Roll Your Own decal

Bully Free Poster

Bully Free decal and button

Lancome foundation

Crown Royal Labels (1)

Crown Royal Labels (2)

Crown Royal Labels (1)

Des Moines travel guide and brochure.
 The one food freebie came from Edible Arrangements. I decided to give this freebie to Ariana for her birthday. Cayce took her and she got not 1 but 2 freebies along with a balloon because she told them her birthday was on Saturday!
Pink chocolate dipped pineapple heel.
It looks kind of funky because the chocolate melted a little while they ran to wal-mart to pick up birthday dinner.

Thursday: We got more freebies today, along with some magazines that I have a paid subscription for.
Playtex Sport Combo
I was very disappointed at the packaging. It came in a gray bag and then I pull out the box and it was smashed all to hell.

Kentucky's Western Waterland travel guide and brochure

October 8, 2015 Rolling Stone issue

Gatlinburg, Tennessee travel guide

I also got 3 free ebooks for Amazon Review. I will be listing those on my Kindle reading list post coming later this month. I have gotten several more pdf's book copies for review and that will be a separate post as well coming in November possibly, or will be listed with next year's reading list.

Friday: I got some damn good freebies today, which made the day a hell of a lot better. So along with our fantastic zoo trip and these amazing freebies, the day was the best out of the whole week.
I got my 3rd BzzAgent box. It is the Tim Tam cookies mission.
I can't wait to try these cookies. I am always eager to try foods from different countries. If any of my followers have any suggestions on candy, snacks... leave them down in the comments.

I have been waiting on this decal for a while. I was hopping that it would just be the little people, but it's the big aqua square, with the people printed on it.

 These came from Target. I love the Jergens brand and can't wait to try this. It's the Jergens Wet Skin Moisturizer. I got the coconut oil and minou oil ones.
Maui, Lana'i, and Moloka'i travel guide.
It's all about travel in Hawaii... ummmm, yes please.

Saturday: Well, the weather has turned bad again and I don't think the mail ran. They are calling for more floods. The week in general was awful, but my freebie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...