Saturday, January 2, 2016

2016 Reading List

I am going to be starting the year off with these two books. I really want to learn more about the Buddhist religion and the beginning of the year would be a perfect start.

  1. Buddhism for Beginners
  2. Buddhism for Dummies
The rest of the books are by Laurell K. Hamilton. I started reading this series in high school from a really great friend and I have been hooked on ever since but haven't read much since 2010. It has always been in the back of my mind and I have kept up with the new book releases in the series and other works. Books 1-14 I have already read back in school, but I will be re-reading them. 

  1. Strange Candy
  2. Guilty Pleasures
  3. The Laughing Corpse
  4. Circus of the Damned
  5. The Lunatic Cafe
  6. Bloody Bones
  7. The Killing Dance
  8. Burnt Offerings
  9. Blue Moon
  10. Bite
  11. Obsidian Butterfly
  12. Narcissus in Chains
  13. Cerulean Sins
  14. Incubus Dreams
  15. Micah
  16. Danse Macabre
  17. The Harlequin
  18. Blood Noir
  19. Skin Trade
  20. Flirt
I think number 1 and number 10 are novellas. I haven't read those but they are in between books.

I will also be fitting in my reviews that I am way behind on, but a review should be appreciated aytime. So, here are the one's I will be reading probably before I re-start the Anita Blake series, or between if I get tired of vampires.

  1. Black 21: Nancy Glynn
  2. Rose's Sin: Nancy Glynn
  3. Sky Ghosts: All for One : Alexandra Engellmann
  4. Sky Ghosts: Marco : Alexandra Engellmann
  5. What comes of eating donuts with a boy who plays guitar: Nicole Campbell
  6. How One Attempts To Chase Gravity: Nicole Campbell
  7. Crash & Burn: Maggie Nash
  8. When The Serpent Bites: Nesly Clerge
  9. Deadly Messengers: Susan May
  10. Back Again: Susan May
  11. Nine Lives: Stephanie Barr
  12. The Healer: CJ Anaya
  13. Views from the Asylum: George Hiegel
  14. Stabbing in the Senate: Colleen Shogan
  15. Oasis, The Last Humans: Dima Zales

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...