Monday, January 4, 2016

Library Haul #19

The first library haul of 2016. Got some good ones. As always... enjoy. Now on with the haul>>>

1. The Outsiders
 I love this movie. The reason I got it  is because it had been a while since I seen it and this is a classic movie crime...... ready for it? Cayce HAS NEVER SEEN THIS MOVIE!!! I had to fix that ASAP.

2. Honey Helps
 I got this one for Samantha to read independetly.

3. Ink, Wink, and Blink Work Out
 This is another book for Samantha to read independently

4. If You Give a Mouse a Cookie
 My kids love this book and it's a classic

5. The Berenstain Bears Play a Good Game
I was going to start something new with the kids for the rest of this year that is around some Berenstain Bears books, but I decided to wait until next year to do it just with Samantha.

6. The Berenstain Bears Trouble at School
 This is the second book that was on the list of the curriculum I wanted to introduce,but decided to wait to do until next year.

7. Ira Sleeps Over
This book was on my list for books that every kindergartener should read, and so I will be reading this one with Ariana all week.

So that is this week's haul. I have missed doing these. I still have some stuff on request and those will be in next week's haul.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Alice in Borderland volume 1 by Haro Aso *spoilers* PART 2

  I decided to split my blogpost for volume 1 into 2 because it would be hella long and I wasn't about that. Plus having the first part ...