Monday: We started a little late this morning, but that is to be expected. I was so exhausted, but pushed forward. We started the morning with regular work and chores and went straight to quiet time. I had Samantha work in her workbooks on math while Ariana did computer work. Samantha worked on her workbooks pretty much all day. She is getting good at her addition and subtraction and her reading clocks. After Ariana finished her computer work, she started working in her workbooks.
she made a purple lion from a "L"
working on some pages
Sammy doing math
they ended the day with working on their puzzle
Tuesday: We started at regular time today and did our usual work, along with puzzle and quiet time. They did their quiet time together today. We had a little break time between work also because we wanted to eat. After that, Sammy worked on her sight words and Ariana did computer work.
working on the puzzle
getting ready to write her sight words
Ariana doing computer work with Curious George
After they got done doing that, we read some library books and then they ended the day playing go fish. They love that game and just playing games for school. It's a fun way to learn.
Wednesday: We had a very late start to the day. Cayce and I slept until he had to leave for work and I wasn't feeling that great. We started around noon, but it felt like a pretty productive day and it was. They did morning work and quiet time and puzzle together. Then I had Ariana work on her handwriting and writing words and she pretty much spent all day doing that while Samantha did computer work, and reviewed graphs.
Samantha reading words out during quiet time.
working on some graph worksheets
Ariana writing her words.
I love when my planner pages look this full. It makes me feel accomplished and productive.
Thursday: I didn't take any pictures today. I just forgot to take them. They did morning work, and quiet time. During their quiet time, Cayce got home from work. He had to go in for a few hours and got to spend some time with them during their school hours. Sammy read to Ariana and me during quiet time, which is becoming the new thing to do. After their quiet time, we read the rest of our library books and they worked on their puzzle. When they got done with that, Cayce wanted to watch a movie with them. So they watched Planes and they summarized the movie for me and that was pretty much their school day.
Friday: Today was another late day. I was going to let the girls cook with me, but Cayce wanted to cook with me, so while I was cooking, I had the girls do their regular morning work, and fold and put away Addy's clothes for me. Then they got to play a game at the table while I finished breakfast. Breakfast lasted about an hour. We did quiet time together today. and they ended the day with puzzle. I wanted the day to be a relaxing day, since the majority of the week was productive and good. Next week, will be the same probably.


















No comments:
Post a Comment