For this haul, I let Cayce pick out three books each for Sammy and Airy. I was going to send them to the library on Saturday but it was crappy weather. We got 6 books total and 2 DVD's.
1. NCIS: Season 2
Cayce is starting to get into it a little more.
2. Kung Fu Panda: Legend of Awesomeness
Cayce picked this movie out for the girls to watch
3. Old Macdonald Drives a Tractor
4. Max's Bunny Business
I remember reading Max books when I was a child
5. Love Waves
This is more like a valentine's day book.
6. One True Bear
This reminds me of the Courduroy bear. Did I spell that right???
7. Dogs on the Bed
I have a feeling that the girls like this book because we can't keep our cats off our beds
8. Wreck it Ralph
We have not seen this movie, so I am excited to read the book and possibly watch the movie soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin
DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...
-
I was originally going to do a review on just the book, but then decided to review and compare both the book and the movie as well. I am goi...
-
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jana from That Artsy Reader Girl . This week is a freebie prompt so I am going to be sharing m...
-
This outfit is called lazy day . I made this set just on a whim. I saw the socks while I was watching an episode of Pit Bulls and Parolees,...








No comments:
Post a Comment