Saturday, January 23, 2016

Freebie Haul 1/18- 1/23

This freebie week was crap. I didn't really enjoy going out to my mailbox this week because 1. I was sick and didn't care and 2. was because it was freezing most of the week.

Monday: No Freebies. Happy that I didn't have to walk out there to check... thanks babe.

Tuesday: I had the energy to go check the mail, and I had a huge pile waiting for me, and the 40 degree temperatures made my breathing hurt and the inside of me nose throb and hurt, but the amount of freebies I got was worth it.
Seventh Generation laundry Detergent

Walmart sample: Cheetos mix-ups

youtheory beauty samples from Facebook Sampler event

Grizz;ly tobacco coupons

February 2016 issue of Family Circle

Wednesday: I got my box of free Snuggle dryer sheets. It's from a website that is formated and very similar to Smiley360. The link will be below the picture.
Snuggle dryer sheets

Thursday: No Freebies

Friday: It was sleeting and I had to go out in the freezing rain and get my lone magazine and bills. blah.
Jan 31- Feb 29, 2016 issue of Wine Spectator

Saturday: Only 1 magazine today, but we also got free snow this morning.
February 1, 2016 issue of Us weekly


No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...