Friday, January 1, 2016

HAPPY 2016

It's a brand new year. We ended last year on a good note, we re-arranged the house once again. But, that's old news. I am so excited to see what this new year is going to bring for my family. I have so many plans for this blog. I am going to be re-doing this whole blog.
(Source: http://techjost.com/2012/12/29/happy-new-years-day/)


I have some new topics and posts in mind that I will be starting this new year.
They will be:

  1. Restaurant Outings
  2. SC Town & Trips
  3. Homeschool Trips
  4. Different Store Hauls
  5. Vlogs
Most of these will be started around February. The vlogs will be coming around spring or summer. 

I hope you all have a fantastic new year.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Alice in Borderland volume 1 by Haro Aso *spoilers* PART 2

  I decided to split my blogpost for volume 1 into 2 because it would be hella long and I wasn't about that. Plus having the first part ...