Thursday, January 28, 2016

Seventh Generation Laundry Detergent Review

Woo Hoo, another product review!!! This is from the website Generation Good. It is formatted and just like Smiley360 but not Smiley360.
I received 3 free samples of Seventh Generation laundry detergent. Two for me and one to give to a friend, that I passed on to my mom. My husband and I have been wanting to try this laundry detergent for years, but it was never in our budget to be able and we didn't know if it would actually clean our clothes.

The first load I did with a satchet, after the load was done, my clothes seemed so much cleaner. They felt softer and they looked brighter. The liquid was clear and it came out watery, and it was unscented, which I kind of prefer a scented laundry detergent.

I will buy this product, but I will only use it for my whites and delicates.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Alice in Borderland volume 1 by Haro Aso *spoilers* PART 2

  I decided to split my blogpost for volume 1 into 2 because it would be hella long and I wasn't about that. Plus having the first part ...