Saturday, January 30, 2016

Freebie Haul 1/25- 1/30

This freebie week was OK. I got some great products, but I am really missing everyday freebies. I am hoping that it will pick back up.

Monday: No freebies, only bills.

Tuesday: I got two magazines.
March 2016 issue of Cycle World

January 28, 2016 issue of Rolling Stone

Wednesday: I got my Pinchme box and a Harbor Freight catalog.
I got 4 Enfamil toddler milk packets, fancy feast cat food cup, and a wine voucher.

Harbor Freight tool catalog.

Thursday: Cayce got his Pinchme box and I got my mini tote from Kellogg's Rewards.....sweet. Good freebie day.
Cayce's box: 4 Enfamil mil packets, Fanct Feast cat food cup, zzzQuil, Nuxe beauty cream, and Purina Beyond cat food.

pink mini tote from Kellogg's rewards. 10,500 points.

Friday: I only got one freebie today and it was amazing. It was Michael Kors gold tattoos.
Michael Kors gold tattoos

Saturday: No Mail= no bills....yay!!! No freebies...BOOO!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...