Monday 12/28: I got a couple freebies. One I was wanting to get before Christmas but it took longer than the others to get here.
January/ February 2016 Men's Health
got this for the hubby
North Myrtle Beach travel guide
my 3rd and final 10-pack of shipping boxes
Tuesday 12/29: No freebies
Wednesday 12/30: I got 1 freebie today and a envelope of coupons.
January/ February issue of Shape magazine
coupons from Marlboro
Thursday 12/31: I opened my mailbox today and got assaulted by mail. It started flying out at me. It was amazing!
I finally got my two Pringles speakers. I had to buy 3 cans of Pringles chips from Walgreens and submit the reciept. I have another one on the way.
I got the sticker sample pack from Sticker Mule. I paid $1.00 for shipping
December 2015 issue of Women's Health
January 11, 2016 issue of Us Weekly
January 14, 2016 issue of Rolling Stone
Saturday 1/2: I got some good freebies today to start the new year off right.
2015 calendar from Small Busisness Association
2 boxes of 2 K-cups from Starbucks.
1 box for me and 1 box for Cayce
purell hand sanitizer with bling wrap
my final Pringles speaker from Kellogg's
This week's freebies were amazing. It felt like Christmas. Can't wait to see what I get next week!!Monday 1/4: I got one freebie today to add to my coffee station. It is a brand that I have been wanting to try for a year or two but never bought, because I already had coffee.
Hills Bros French Vanilla Cappuccino. 3 k-cups.
Tuesday 1/5: I got a coupon and a magazine today.
coupon for Justin's peanut butter
Weight Watchers magazine
Wednesday 1/6: I got two more Pinchme boxes today. I absolutely love Pinchme. It is an amazing freebie website.
Cayce's Box
Purina pro plan cat food, breathe right strip, wine voucher, scotch bright sponge, and purina beyond canned cat food
my box
purina beyond dry and canned cat food, breathe right strip, and wine voucher
Thursday 1/7: No Mail today!
Friday 1/8: It was freezing cold today when I went out to check my mailbox and I was very disappointed that there was only a magazine in my box. It could have waited but what ever.
January 18, 2016 issue of Us Weekly
Saturday 1/9: I got a good load of freebies today.
True citrus sample pack
poise feminine products
January 2016 issue of Cosmopolitan
February 2016 issue of Cosmopolitan
wine spectator
dove dry spray walmart sample
This week's samples were OK. There was only two good days, today and Wednesday. Hope you enjoy this double post.


























No comments:
Post a Comment