Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Influenster: Kiss True Volume Lashes

Here is my second post on a product from my currents influenster voxbox. I will be having two more posts up this week featuring more products.

I received Kiss True Volume Lashes and Strip Lash Adhesive in my Jingle voxbox.

I have always wanted to try fake lashes, but never really had the chance to buy them. I am so excited to try them. They look easy to apply. I am kind of nervous. My eyelashes are so thin that I don't want the glue to show through, or somehow get into my eye. The lashes are made from 100% natural hair.... what does that mean. What kind of hair did it come from????

I am going to have to watch some youtube videos or get one of my besties to come by and give me a makeover. If I can do it myself, I will be updating this post with a picture.

If you guys can help me out in some way, leave a comment down below... thank you. I am not a makeup or beauty genius at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...