Monday: One of the freebies I got today was a complete surprise and it made me laugh. I definitly don't need it.
Stand Tall
Adalyn's new book from Dolly Parton's imagination library
lifestyles snakeskin condom
yea, don't need this.
Fashionphile 2016 calendar
February 2016 issue of Martha Stewart Living
Tuesday: I only got one freebie today, and it was a big one. I am going to be using a previous picture of the one I got months ago.
I am still shocked that I get everything in this box for free
Wednesday: I got two more freebies today. 1 package was for the kids and then the other was for Cayce and I.
The Lorax activity books from EnergyStar
align probiotic supplements
Thursday: I got surprising freebies today. One that made me super happy and then the other is a coupon that I have been waiting for, for a month.
coupon for free l'oreal hair dye
Goodreads Giveaway, hardback copy.
Friday: It was pouring down rain today and I was thankful that I didn't have to carry an armful of packages back in the house. I only got two items.
February 2016 issue of Better Homes and Gardens
Zing sweetener
Saturday: I got 2 packages and 3 magazines today. It was a good end to the freebie week
water bottle from Marlboro
4 Green Mountain k-cups from Walmart Sample spot
January/February 2016 issue of Women's Health
January 25, 2016 issue of Us Weekly
February 2016 issue of Popular Photography
The alpha universe magazine was included with the magazine.
This was a good freebie week. I am loving each and every freebie that I get.
















That is an amazing freebie week. How cool!!! :]
ReplyDelete// ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲