Monday: No School for us. We were sick with viral infections.
Tuesday: I was seriously thinking about cancelling school again but then I thought of doing school Saturday and Sunday and I was not going to do that, so I pushed through and I was an exhausted mess when Cayce got home from work that night. They did their morning work and quiet time and after that, we just watched the Magic School Bus.
Ariana's drawing
Sammy's drawing.
I kept it a relax day for them because they were still getting over their colds. After the movie, I had Sammy work on copywork and Ariana did handwriting.
Wednesday: Today was a little better. We didn't do much because we were still beat up but if was productive. They did morning work, puzzle and I did quiet time with them because with getting sick, I fell way behind on reading. But anyways, after that Ariana did computer work the rest of the day while Sammy did more copywork and workbook pages.
I still love this little YouTube video
How our week is looking on paper
Ariana made her little school house.
she loves out touch screen computer more than I do.
Sammy working in her workbook.
Thursday: It was a good long day. We did morning work, chores and quiet time. They requested a game day, so they played dominoes and Hi Ho Cherry-O.
After the game, we read library books. I finally had a OK throat that wasn't so scratchy or dry and my voice wasn't raspy. But after I got through reading all of these books, my voice was completely gone.
So, we ended the day with watching another disc of Magic School Bus.
Friday: We had a busy busy day. There is not many pictures. So the usual work. They also had a breakfast break because I cooked breakfast and that is rare. They finished their chores after that and then they worked on puzzle while Cayce and I watched some more NCIS episodes before we have to take back the DVD tomorrow.
I wrote down some new addition facts for Samantha and she copied those down in her notebook, while Ariana did more handwriting. It was more of a workbook day. After Ariana got done with her workbooks, she ended her day with quiet time. Samantha finally had her computer day.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Saturday: We started very late because I totally forgot about it because I was relaxing with Cayce until he said something. We had a discussion on snow because *drum roll* we got some this morning.
It was more of a fun type day. They did morning work and chores. They also worked on their puzzle and they got a good chunk of it done.
They also did quiet time.
To end the day, they played with their new pack of play dough that they got for Christmas. I didn't take pictures because I was having fun playing with it myself.




















No comments:
Post a Comment