Thursday, January 21, 2016

Influenster: Jingle Voxbox


This is my second voxbox from Influenster. It is the Jingle Voxbox. I considered it a birthday/ Christmas present.

There are a few items that I am absolutely in love with. I love the Olaf Hallmark Itty Bitty, the Cetaphil handcream and the biscoff coffee cookies.

Along with those items, I also received some fake lashes with adhesive, coupon for free tater tots, pure ice nail polish in the shade Bikini, and an eyeliner.

I have several review posts on some of the products, so go check those out.




I am trying to finish this box as soon as I can. Influenster is such a great site and I hate that I waited a year after signing up to really start getting into the whole thing. Two boxes basically back to back was so much fun. I love giving my opinion, and the products are like presents. So go sign up today and while you wait, give your opinion on your favorite products and that is the best way for you to have a chance at getting picked for a voxbox.

There are also virtual vox's to do to help increase your chances.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Alice in Borderland volume 1 by Haro Aso *spoilers* PART 2

  I decided to split my blogpost for volume 1 into 2 because it would be hella long and I wasn't about that. Plus having the first part ...