Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Influenster: Ore-Ida Totchos Recipe


This post is about tater tots. I got a coupon for a free bag of tater tots. YUM!!! I had to pick a recipe to make using the tots. I didn't want to make a dinner, I wanted to make a breakfast meal. I used some substitutions that I had on hand instead of buying what was insisted.




Ingredients
  • 1 package (32 oz.) Ore-Ida® Tater Tots®
  • 1 package (8 oz.) fully cooked sausage patties (or 8 pieces)
  • 1 package (12 oz.) microwave ready bacon strips (or 12 pieces)
  • 1 Container (10 oz.) refrigerated nacho cheese dip
  • 1/4 cup whole milk
  • 2 tablespoons butter
  • 8 large eggs, beaten
  • chopped fresh parsley for garnish, optional
Directions:
  1. Preheat oven to 425°F. Bake potatoes according to package instructions.
  2. Meanwhile, microwave sausage according to package instructions and cut each patty into 4 pieces. Microwave bacon according to package instructions and cut each slice into 1-1/2 inch pieces.
  3. In a small saucepan over medium low heat, combine the cheese dip and milk, and heat for 4 to 6 minutes, or until heated through, stirring frequently.
  4. Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add eggs and cook for 2 to 4 minutes, or to desired doneness, stirring occasionally.
  5. Arrange Tater Tots® on serving plate. Pour cheese mixture on and spoon scrambled eggs over top.
  6. Sprinkle with sausage and bacon pieces. Garnish with chopped fresh parsley if desired.
Once again, this cupon came from my Influenster jingle voxbox. The recipe came from Ore-Ida

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Alice in Borderland volume 1 by Haro Aso *spoilers* PART 2

  I decided to split my blogpost for volume 1 into 2 because it would be hella long and I wasn't about that. Plus having the first part ...