Sunday, December 20, 2015

Birthday Freebies!!

I was going to put all of my freebies into my birthday post, but I figured that I would make one post for my birthday freebies and then one post focusing on my birthday.

**December 2**

I got my first birthday freebie. I got a email from Krispy Kreme saying that I could get a doughnut of my choice for my birthday.
#YUMM


**December 19**

I got the rest of my birthday freebie's today. Cayce went out and got them for me. I love that man.
free coffee and doughnut.
this doughnut was just too sweet and the yellow buckle was pure sugar. I gave Cayce the coffee

Frozen hot chocolate. 
It tasted like an unsweetened milkshake

Free burger from Ruby Tuesday
I got the Chicken BLT. The little biscuits were also free

I always appreciate these little freebies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Alice in Borderland volume 1 by Haro Aso *spoilers* PART 2

  I decided to split my blogpost for volume 1 into 2 because it would be hella long and I wasn't about that. Plus having the first part ...