Saturday, December 19, 2015

Freebie Haul 12/14- 12/19

Monday: I got two freebies. One I am in love with because it's personalized and the other is a necessity.
Cedar-O sponges 2 pack.
I got this from their Facebook page. 

Personalized money clip from L&M

Tuesday: I got 4 goodies today. Excited for my new calendar. I will be getting more soon.
Glysolid hand cream

Pillsbury 2016 calendar

November/December 2015 Weight Watchers magazine

January 2016 issue of Better Homes and Gardens magazine

Wednesday: I got a very yummy freebie today from my hubby along with some others in my mail box.
BOGO coupon for Friskies SauceSations

Betty Crocker 2016 calendar.
The recipes seem to be the same from wither this years or the previous year

The yummy Christmas Tree Berry from Edible Arrangement.
This picture is the stock image from the edible arrangement website because my little berry did not get a photo op because it was in my belly and then I realized I didn't take a picture.......OOOPS!

Thursday: I didn't get any freebies today. #sadface

Friday: I got one freebie today with a shit ton of bills. The freebie didn't make me happy.
2016 Perdue chicken calendar

Saturday: I got my birthday freebies today and that will be in tomorrow's post. I also got an amazing freebie today, along with some others. This amazing freebie, I wasn't going to get at first because I thought Cayce would think I am crazy and think it was weird. I read the authenticity card and he was VERY IMPRESSED.
this is a piece of the carpet that the pope stood on when he sis his mass in Philadelphia back in September. It's amazing. 

Bella Organics Vanilla Mint Deodorant
this was from a Facebook sampler

Harley-Davidson sticker

Grizzly chewing tobacco coupons

I don't know how next week will seem. Look out for my birthday freebie post tomorrow. It is pretty much all food. YUM!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...